Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wisdom....

Summer Time Part 3

Lessons Learned:

Don't take yourself too seriously.
Don't take extra kids on your much needed vacation.
Laugh when you feel like crying.
Don't visit the most tourist areas.
Enjoy the silly moments, getting lost, running out of gas, no parking and no money.
When you say no mean it!

I'm ending my story with the wisdom I've learned. I would love to share more of my journey, but feel it's more important to share what I learned.

One more thing, I met an incredible women at the Best Western in Indio California. She said to me, your going to look back at this trip and laugh. I think she's right.

Thank you my dear friend karen for having us, thank you Chris for letting me go and supporting me in all I do :)

Blessing,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...