Just a quick update....I no longer work full time at my daughters school. My oldest daughter is doing online high school and we didn't feel comfortable leaving her home all day alone. To earn extra money I took on a baby sitting job. My friend at church is finishing her masters programs. So.....meet sweet baby L. She's the best baby ever :) I haven't had a baby in the house for lots of years. I'm reliving it :) I pick up her older sister from school and she hangs out with us until mom gets home from school. Long days, but my goal has been met. I'm home for my teenage daughter and money to cover my Chloe's school tuition.
If you get a chance head over to :
www.proverbs31.org
Read how to see life "Partly Sunny" :)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment