Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rewind!

Lets rewind to yesterday ...... I mentioned changing the world ...... I've decided today, that we can't change the world without first changing ourselves. We can't change ourselves overnight. It takes time and lots of prayer.

What is God calling you to change? I will share mine with you. Attitude. My attitude stinks lately. Sad, but true. I have a long list of things I need to work on and realize that I can't expect others to change for me. I first need to *change* me.

It won't be pretty, believe me. Today was ugly. I took about two steps back...tomorrow, I'm praying I'll take two steps forward.

Luke 11:36 "If youa re filled with the light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant as though a floodlight is shining on you."


Blessings!

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...