Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reacting vs over-reacting


Have any of you found the balance between reacting and over-reacting? I can't seem to figure out a balance. It leaves me frustrated and confused. Our son is constantly pushing his boundaries. He's 6 and I know this is normal behavior, but when does it become abnormal. He tends to constantly misbehave and I am very consistent with him. Now, I find myself frustrated that he continues to do the same naughty things over and over. He even looks at me to make sure I see him.

So, I find myself asking this question. When is it reacting or over-reacting?

Any wisdom out there? Let me leave you with the most beautiful picture ever of him. :)

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...