Nicolas loves shoes. Always has. There is a reason he likes shoes.....this is sad, but true. Nicolas was born in Haiti, and at three months of age went to live in an orphanage. When my husband and I picked him up at age 2 he had tennis shoes on that were way too small. The climate in Haiti is tropical so he didn't need shoes as much as we do here in the states. Well, when we first brought him home he refused to take off his shoes. He'd sleep with them on his feet.
Right before school started I bought him a new pair of tennis shoes, tie ones. Well, he had no idea how to tie and he won't give up until he has figured something out! Even know he gets very frustrated....he continues to try.
My husband has taught each of the kids how to tie. Well, he's not mastered it, he sure looks cute trying. Love that boy, even if he challenges me in ways I can't explain.....
2 comments:
adorable. love that spunk and determination, even if it is challenging as his parent!!
Post a Comment