We hosted our good friends....sons....2 year Blues Clues Birthday bash :) They brought all the food and drinks, we just provided the pool :) It was so much fun. Isaac is such a good boy. He loved his balloons, presents and best of all cupcakes. It was fun spending the day with good friends.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Saturday, August 29, 2009
birthday party fun!
We hosted our good friends....sons....2 year Blues Clues Birthday bash :) They brought all the food and drinks, we just provided the pool :) It was so much fun. Isaac is such a good boy. He loved his balloons, presents and best of all cupcakes. It was fun spending the day with good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment