My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I never imagined things in the US and in the world would be so awful. 2 years ago I started to follow a man who, predicted all these things to happen. I'm seeing prophesy play out right in front of my eyes. My prayer is that everyone will come to know Jesus and accept Him into their lives. That they will turn from any evil doings. I pray that we will have Godly discernment and wisdom as we travel a path we have never in history have walked. My prayer is for peace. For light to outshine the darkness. That our faith will be strong and unshaken. I pray that I can be a light to others. That God will continue to guide me.
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment