How amazing that would be. To make such a significant difference, that difference would make such an impact on our World. I've been thinking a lot lately about what God calls us to do. If you pick up your bible you'll find so many commands and teachings of Christ. It's almost overwhelming at times. My mind can't always wrap around all that needs to be done on this earth, before Christ's return.
I was struck tonight with such an overwhelming desire to share something with you. OK, I have no idea how many people read this blog. I do know my mom does and if she's the only one that reads this, then that's enough :) Basically what I feel God has laid on my heart is changing can be simple. God gave each of us a special gift, and that gift used for His glory is pleasing to Him.
Simply said, our mission will not always take us to far away countries....
Lead us into full time ministry.
Write insightful novels
If we're lucky it will lead is to live a life full of integrity. Loving those. Caring for the ones God has blessed us with.
Serve with a joyful heart.
Simple ways to change the world:
1. love your husband. allow your children to see how important you are to each other. they will carry that with them for generation to generation.
2. love your children. with that love they may go and change the world.
3. give to those in need. i know in these hard times it may be hard, but a smile is all that person may need.
4. change yourself....and just maybe you'll change the world.
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
I read your blog Missy!!
-Bri
Well said.
Post a Comment