Wednesday, June 18, 2008

what's been going on :)

I wanted to explain the pictures I just posted. First is Nic's preschool graduation. He did great and graduated with honors :) Chloe celebrated her 8th birthday. Can't believe she's already eight. Next is a few pictures of "Nutin'But Fun" it's an indoor inflatable play place. Nic and Chloe loved the slide. I threw in a few pictures from Chuck E Cheese. A nice way to spend a hot afternoon.

It's so hot here! Triple digits. Thankfully we have a pool to cool off in. The kids are loving it.

Hope your week is wonderful!

2 comments:

Curious Servant said...

Just stumbled across your blog.

We adopted two children from Haiti 15 years ago.

Found out a year and a half ago that they were never granted citizenship and their visas had expired!

Scary.

The lawyer even said deportation was a possibility.

After a lot of red tape, and thousands of dollars, and unbelievably kind, cooperative, and helpful individuals at immigration, they both now have citizenship!

If you'd like to read the story it is 3 or 4 posts back on my Job's Tale blog.

At any rate.

Seeing Nic brought back some sweet memories.

Missy said...

that is scary! how old are you children now? nicolas keeps us on our toes....

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...