Sunday, June 1, 2008

moving day....part 1

We rented a truck today and loaded up. We won't offically move until next weekend. We wanted to get a jump start. Mckenzie's friend (who's a boy) helped us today. He worked very hard. It's already 100 degrees! This week I'll continue to load up stuff in the back of my van and slowly put things away. When I was looking around at the new house today, I realized it needs more TLC than I thought. Nothing that a little paint won't fix. The yard has been neglected. The pool needs a good scrubbing. So, I have my work cut out for me. (us)

Thank you for those who have been so encouraging and praying.....

My parents
In~laws
Michele
Lisa
Mrs.C
Tami
Kristin
My neighbors

I'm sure I'm missing a few. I hope to post pictures soon.

Love,
Missy

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Missy. Just wanted to make sure you got my email re: the blog makeove rand check if you are still interested. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Missy...good for you! Believe me, I know how hard is to leave a house that you love. FAMILY is much more important and what you teach your children. You are doing the right thing! I think of you often and appreciate being able to take a glimpse into your life. I have been blessed to call you a friend for 33 years...gulp.

Missy said...

must be you, kelly :) wow! has it been that long? where has that time gone? i have soooooooo many fond memories of our time together.

thanks for your encouraging words.

love,
me

Anonymous said...

Missy,
Love the new blog look! Good luck moving!
-Brianna

Missy said...

thank you brianna!

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...