Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To all the special fathers in my life!

The one who raised me. Thank you for all you do and all you've done for me. I have so many special memories. I love you!

To my husband, the father of our four beautiful children. I can't put into words how much I appreciate your dedication and love you have for us. Love you!

To my father in law, you are a wonderful father to all your children and to me. I'm blessed to know you. Love you......

To both my brothers, you are wonderful dads! You always put your children first and love your children unconditionally. Love you both.

To my Heavenly Father. Thank you for creating me and loving me.

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...