It's almost been two weeks since we moved in. My kitchen and family room are the only rooms in order. My two older girls rooms are done. Chloes room is a disaster. She decided to dump out her boxes on the floor. I haven't had the energy to organize all her toys and clothes......
Nic doesn't have a room yet. We have a large loft and will build him a room in there. It was an option when the house was being built. His toys are still in boxes. His dresser didn't make the move (it was dropped) so his clothes are in a box! Poor guy. I know it will get done. I'm ready to have my home back to normal.
3 comments:
The house looks cute! I cant wait to see more pics as you get settled in! Karen
Cool house colors!! I too can't wait to see the end result!
How did I not know that you were moving???? Looks like you have alot of great space now. Good for you all :)
Love,
Jodi
Post a Comment