Sunday, June 8, 2008

Moving day....part 3 and final :)

Well, we have a new address! The final truck load was brought over today. I unpacked most of my kitchen. If the gas was turned on, I could cook a meal, but that won't be turned on until tomorrow. I really didn't want to cook anyway. I'm so tired! Mentally and physically. Our old home is sooooooo dirty! once we moved all the stuff dust appeared everywhere. It's very dusty in AZ!

I still have a long list of things to do. I'm hoping to get a lot done this week.
Hope all is well and your weekend has been fun and relaxing :)

Missy

3 comments:

smileymamaT said...

Well hi there! I had to go waaay back and catch up. Moving, oh, ick, I remember too well - we went for years with moving each year or 6 months as the apartments were too small, too yucky, too buggy (!!!), no yard, you name it. So glad we're in our own house now. It'll be fun repainting and all that, once you feel settled in. And can cook. And find your camera cord. Well at least you have internet! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new look blog, Missy. Good luck with the move, too.

Kate

Missy said...

thank you!

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...