Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Saving $$$$$

Do any of you watch the news? What a glim picture they paint of our countries economy. The more I watch the more I get concerned. It has me thinking of creative ways to save money. I'm a pretty thrifty person already, but there has to be more ways to save. Any ideas? I'd love to hear them :) We spend a lot of money on food and supplies.

Thank you :)

Missy~

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

congrats on the move! Right now I'm just trying to condense my trips to town.

I have a friend that tries to ride her bike whenever she can. I'd like to do this, but find I have too much to haul with me whenever I go anywhere, so that wouldn't quite work.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...