Well, lets just say our *plan* to have everything done to the new home before moved in. Didn't quite work out the way we wanted. It seems this process has brought a lot of obstacles. They keep coming.
We bought a foreclosure. The downstairs flooring is in very bad shape. Our plan was to put new floors in before we moved in. With lots of kids and pets it would be so much simpler. Due to delayed *loan stuff* I'm not sure when we'll be able to put in the floors. Hopefully soon, but we can't wait any longer. We need to move on. The longer I'm in this home the more I don't want to leave it.
So, Sunday is the day! We will finish moving all our stuff into the new house. Here's a list of things we'll be working on.
1. weed control in the front yard......
2. painting the loft and hall area
3. putting up a wall and closet for Nic's room
4. unpacking
5. decorating
6. taking down cowboy wall paper borders :)
7. planting trees in the back yard
Lots and lots of work :) If any of you would like to come and help just let me know!!
Have a blessed weekend.
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
Just wanted you to know that I will pray for your family throughout the weekend. I've written it down so that I won't forget.:) When you start to feel overwhelmed, remember that you are being prayed for and that this, too, shall pass. ;)
thank you so much! i appreciate your prayers and feel blessed to have you as a friend!
missy
Post a Comment