I have sad news :( The baby bunny passed away last night. I went to check on it before I went to sleep and I could tell it wasn't doing well. Thankfully, he/she didn't die alone. I was with it and prayed over the little thing. I'm such an animal lover that it's so painful to see an animal die. Tears we're shed and sadness felt.
Blessings,
Missy
ps, still unable to upload photos! HELP :)
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
HI Missy,
I am so sorry about the bunny.
Regarding the photos: Are you making them 72dpi and of a reasonable size, like 4x6? They upload very quickly for me as long as they are like this. Hope this helps. Blessings, Tami
thanks tami......i'll look into the photo thing. hope things are going well.
missy
Post a Comment