If you have a moment go visit one of my favorite blogging friends. She has so much insight, a wonderful garden and great recipes.
Plus, my favorite......chickens :)
www.ourredhouse.blogspot.com
blessings,
missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
4 comments:
Thank you. That is such a nice thing to do.
I noticed that the link isn't linking and thought you may not know how to do that. You can get links to work on your blog as follows:
When in the "Create Posts" section of Blogger, highlight the words you want to become the link eg Our Red House, then press the little round green button next to the text colour button. A hyperlink box will pop up and you write in that the web address you want to link to.
Thank you again for being such a kind blog friend.
Kate
your right i didn't know how to do it. i have a mac computer and i have no idea how to highlight...... you'd think i have this thing figured out by now :)
blessings,
missy
To highlight you just move your cursor across the word until it looks covered.
Kate
I love Kates blog too!!!! I am always inspired and want to go visit!! And have chilled coffee, chocolate..whatever it was called, and all the other goodies she makes.
Post a Comment