There are so many wonderful blogs out there! I have learned so much and I enjoy the little peek I get into people's lives. I've been on pins and needles for one of my blogger friends. Not sure if she has read my blog, but sure love hers.
You should take a peek, you may need to move down and read the entire journey to understand completely. Enjoy!
www.withgreatjoy.blogspot.com
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
I saw your questions about the eggs-I think you could use any kind of paper as long as it isn't too thick. Even tissue paper would be nice, but you may need a few layers.
Let me know if you try them!
Kelli
thank you, kelli :) i will let you know.
missy~
A very nice blog! Love all the photos - I have 3 girls and my 14 yr old does not like having her pic taken either - I wish I could make her see how beautiful she is! But, sigh, we've all been there at 14...
:) They grow and get stronger and more confident.... Your kids are fantastic!! I can't beleive it'll be too warm to go out soon there - here, it never seems to stop snowing!
Post a Comment