I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter :) We spent the afternoon with friends from Illinois. We had a great time.
The day was warm and beautiful! The kids actually went swimming. My friend Tracey, and her family rented a lovely
vacation home. I fell in love with it. It had lots of rooms and space to roam around. We ate hamburgers and hot
dogs. Nice and easy :) We went to church Saturday night. I missed half the service. My Chloe wasn't feeling well, so we
sat and waited outside.
We decorated our Easter tree with ornaments from Chris' family. I'll share pictures soon. My little ones enjoyed an Easter egg hunt. My two older daughters decided sleeping was more important :)
Thanks for letting me share a piece of my Easter!
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
I have an award for you. Come and visit my blog to find out more.
hugs,
Kate
Post a Comment