This has been the fastest week! I have enjoyed having my two older girls home this week. I loved sleeping in and just hanging out. It's been a great week. Tomorrow it's back to waking up early and endless trips to and from three different schools. I can't wait until summer break. It starts early here. May 22nd. Only two more months.
OH, tomorrow my husband and I celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long! So much has happened in those 18 years. We've had four amazing children. Moved to two different states. The list goes on and on. I'm blessed to have such an amazing husband and friend :)
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! I love your zoo photos. You have a truly beautiful family.
I posted some chook pictures for you today. Come on over and have a look.
hugs,
Kate
thank you! i'm heading over there now :)
blessings,
missy
Post a Comment