Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday.....Mckenzie :)


Fifteen years ago today, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl. Her skin was peaches and cream, her hair so soft. I was only 23 and had no idea what to do with this precious gift from God. Here we are 15 years later and at times I'm still at a loss at what to do. Thankfully, I have God to guide me and give me wisdom. I'm so thankful for the beautiful daughter I've been blessed with.

Happy Birthday!

Blessings,
Missy

3 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Birthday to a lovely young lady! :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C

Missy said...

thank you :) we had a fun day!
missy~

smileymamaT said...

Aw, hope she had a great birthday. My oldest daughter is turning 15 on April 13... time sure does fly but it's fun while in flight, huh?
:)

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...