Friday, February 29, 2008

Bunny Rescuer!

First let me start by saying I have pictures to share of this rescue, but due to blogger not allowing me to upload my photos you'll just have to use your imagination :)

Last night my son was watching Blues Clues, and my youngest daughter was playing webkinz. Lots of noises for one room...... my daughter Kendall asked me what that noise was. I thought the loud squeaking was coming from either the computer or tv. It was a beautiful evening, so I had the back door open. Well, my brave daughter went out back to investigate the strange noise. She kept yelling MOM....... come here ..... I was not about to go outside to see what our cats had discovered. I can't stand anything hurt ....... Lets just say my cats have found quite a few critters outside. Anyway, I heard her yell, it's a kitten, a bird, a BUNNY!

She saved a sweet innocent baby bunny! I was so proud of her. The little bunny is a cotton tail about 3-4 weeks old. He/She is eating well. We're taking it to a wildlife rescue tomorrow. I have an adorable picture of this sweet bunny :) I hope blogger will allow me to post soon.

Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...