Friday, February 8, 2008

feeling groovy (not)!

I haven't been very diligent at writing the past week or so. My youngest daughter is getting over the flu and I've caught a bug :( It's zapping me of my blog energy! I am thankful the weekend is here and I can have a little breather. It's been a little eventful around here. I have a daughter that is almost fifteen. Lets just say she's testing us. Prayer would be great :)

It's going to be a beautiful weekend. Warm and sunny. Hope your weekend is bright and sunny.

Blessings,
Missy

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!
Kelli

Kim said...

oh dear, thinking of you hope you feel well, chicken soup lots of rest and water. ya right who really has time for that. :)
Love Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are feeling unwell. I hope you get better soon.

Kate

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...