Monday, February 4, 2008

very slow computer, sick kiddos and lots of book reading

The reasons above are why I haven't been good at posting lately! I've tried at least three times to post, but my computer is
so slow and just sits in thinking mode! My sweet Chloe has been sick :( Plus, I'm reading a very good book that's taking up
way too much of my time. It's called "Little Earthquakes" I've experienced a few of those. Literally and not so literally. Does that make sense?
When we lived beautiful San Francisco we had a few tremors. At one point I was asked to get under my desk and wait. Coming
from Colorado I was pretty freaked out! Thankfully, the earthquake only registered at a 4.5 or under? It's been so long I can't
remember. The other little earthquakes come more often. Examples would be........moving across the United States. Waiting to hold your sweet child in your arms long. A child not born of you or your husband, but in another country. Sick children, not the physical sickness, but the emotional sickness that literally breaks your heart. I'm sure some of you can relate. God never promised us an easy journey. He did promise that He will always be there for us. I find so much comfort and peace in that.

Blessings,
Missy

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear your little one is sick, I will keep her in my prayers. Benjamin (6) woke up in the middle of the night not feeling well, it's so hard to our children sick.
Hugs,
Kelli

Praise and Coffee said...

Eeek. We're in the middle of a snowstorm right now, I think I prefer that over tremors!

Blessings,
Sue

Kim said...

Im sorry dear, hang in there. We are finally better, I pray you feel better as well. I was in an earth quake it was so bizzare. We are finally better thanks for you comment on my blog, I am back to writing again so we can all stay updated!! Love Kim

I need to talk to you after homeschool today I will call you.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...