Saturday, February 23, 2008

like to save money?

My friend hosted a "coupon sense" party Thursday morning. Basically you learn how to use coupons to obtain optimal savings. I learned how to save 50% off my grocery bill. It's called Coupon Sense. It's based here in AZ and a few other states. I can't wait to get started. If you live in AZ or CO you should check out:

couponsense.com

I'd love to share with anyone interested in saving money at your local grocery stores, CVS and Walgreens. You can email me privately at enstad6@msn.com

Looking forward to saving :)

Missy

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Hey! Glad you shared your blog address on 3A's support sight! Glad to put a face with the name!

Looking at the pics of your son it makes me have flash forwards of when Jonas will finally be home and how happy he will look too!!!!

Missy said...

hi kristina! the wait is so hard! at times it felt as though nicolas would never come home.
i hope your son is home soon!
blessings,
missy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...