Wednesday, February 20, 2008

happy endings

My daughter Kendall cheered at her last game today! I've watched her really grow this season. The girls are great and have come a long way. They worked hard and I'm impressed. I was bummed that during half time my camera decided to be full. I missed the end of their half time performance. I almost cried. Thankfully I have the beginning. I think I'm obsessed with missing it. I keep thinking that performance will never happen again! Ok, I need to move on!


Blessings,
Missy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How disappointing that your camera was full! Is cheering a big sport amongst the girls in the US?

Kate

Missy said...

hi kate :)
i think so? i know it is for high school.... it's actaully a lot harder than people think! Have a great weekend!
missy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...