Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yummy Recipe

My good blogging friend, Kristen wanted me to share the recipe for:

Twice Baked Potato Casserole

6 med. potatoes, baked
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 c sour cream
2c shredded mozzarella
2c shredded cheddar
2 gr onions, chopped

Cut baked potatoes into 1" cubes.
Place 1/2 potatoes in a greased 9'13 baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bacon.
Top with 1/2 the sour cream and cheese.
Repeat layers
Baked uncovered at 350 for 20 min. until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with gr. onion.

Warning....this recipe is addictive and not so fat free :) worth every bite......

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

wow does that sound yummy!

Karenk said...

I haven't caught up on your blog for some time! I love your refreshing honesty..and it helps me keep up with my dear friend from Arizona I miss! See you in a couple weeks! Karen

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...