What I'm listening to.....right now. My son laughing at Kung Fu Panda :) and my 13 year old daughter singing "Silent Night" opera style. Now I hear her friend begging her to stop LOL :) Oh the joys of having children. My son is really cracking up.
I've been a terrible blogger! I've been sick :( and with working I haven't had a lot of time or energy. We went out to dinner tonight (the whole family) I can't remember the last time we did that. We cut that expense out of our budget. It was expensive, but we had fun. We sat outside and enjoyed the outdoor fireplace. Unfortunately the restaurant changed it's menu and took my favorite sandwich off the menu :(
Lots have happened in my life recently. I'm beginning to adjust. Life is full of changes. I've come to appreciate all the "changes" I've experienced. Without sharing too many details. This past month has been very hard. Like so many others out there we have experienced financial setbacks. I miss my old "stay at home mom" life. At the same time I'm trying to find the good in me working.
A quote from Kung Fu Panda:
"Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That is why it is called the/a present"
So true :0
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
I'm so glad that God gives us the grace to adjust to the changes He brings into our lives.
Have a blessed week! :)
Hmmm.... wisdom from the KingFu Panda movie? Well, I'll be darned ... it is wise advice too!
Hope you are well.
Love,
Jodi
Post a Comment