Saturday, November 1, 2008

my first week!

I just wanted to share my first week back to work......first of all, I made it through! Friday never felt so good. LOL I've met some wonderful ladies and some sweet kids :) I've also encounter a few not so sweet kids! A few have behavioral problems. I've come to realize how blessed I've been to be able to stay home for so long. I miss being home during the day, but at the same time I'm thankful to have a job. I just didn't know how physically demanding it would be. Thankfully I have a terrific husband who is very understanding and has helped me out so much this week.

My focus is staying healthy and keeping my life in balance. I've been exposed to the flu, lice, scarlet fever and pink eye.....all in the first week.

I'll post pictures of Halloween tomorrow. We had a fun time :)

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on surviving your first week!

Kate

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...