I've been looking at my favorite blogs lately......a lot of them reside in the mid~west or east coast. They remind me of fall in Illinois. Changing leaves, pumpkin patches and scarecrows :) It's still in the 100's here. It's hard to get in the *fall spirit* I can't wait to wear a light sweater and jeans. I look forward to feeling the cool breeze on my face. OH, and having my bedroom window open at night :) Sounds simple, but when you leave in the hot desert those are luxuries.
Our goal is to take the kids to northern Arizona to see the fall leaves change. Can't wait :)
Hope each of you are having a wonderful week. Also, hope you enjoyed your long weekend. I met a friend in Palm Springs. She recently moved away and we spent two days catching up.
Blessings,
Missy~
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
It's still not even cooling off here in the NW. The nights are brisk, but the days are still in the 80's and 90's. Yikes!!
Sounds like things are going well. I'm so behind on my blog reading, I speed read whenever I get a few moments (C:
Post a Comment