Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's been awhile!





Hello! I can't believe how much time passes between posts......Now, that my kids are in school I get the question *what do you do with your time* Funny, that I have to think about it. You'd think my house would be spotless, laundry done and put in it's proper place......well, I'd love to say that, but it wouldn't be the truth. I spend time exercising....morning bible study, looking for a part time job and I meet with a friend once a week for coffee. Ahhhhhhhh, it's wonderful. I'm enjoying my time. I love the quiet and the peacefulness. I didn't think I would. I love having my kids near and enjoy them immensely, but at the same time this time has been a blessing!

We went camping over the weekend! Our first officially trip as a family. Yes, we tented it! Oh, and we we're in the middle of the forest. No restroom.....YIKES! We survived. We had to buy a heater for the 2nd night. It was very cold. We went with a group from our church. I think I counted about 55 people. Including kids. I didn't realize how beautiful and green Arizona could be. Oh, I also saw Aspen Trees. My favorite. I'm so thankful for our weekend. We're doing it again over Easter......

Blessing to all!

Missy

3 comments:

Paula said...

It's so good to *see* you again! Glad to hear you had a good time on the camping trip. I especially like the family picture; you need to put that one in your sidebar. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Nic walking with Chris -- Nic is looking up at him so sweet!
-Bri

Missy said...

thanks girls.....i love the picture too. makes my heart swell :)

love,
missy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...