Wow! What is going on with all these hurricanes? My son's mom and sister live in Haiti. They have been hit by two already. I think of them often and wonder how they are doing. I remember the last time I saw Nicolas' mom. That memory will be with me forever. I pray they are well.
My in~laws are preparing for Hurricane Ike. They bought a generator to protect all the meat they have in the freezer, plus if they lose power. My parents I'm sure are preparing too. They thought leaving Florida, that they would be free from hurricanes.....you should of moved to AZ.....just kidding.
Praying for all of those affected by the storms this season.
Love,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
Praying with you, Missy.
Post a Comment