My mom is good at reminding me to update my blog :) I love my blog and find it harder these days to remember to update it. You'd think with all my kids in school I would have more time to blog. I've been actively looking for a part time job. I check all the job search engines. That is where most of my computer time is going. I have a few leads.
I've also been working out in the mornings. It's not my favorite thing to do, but I really want to lose some weight.
The kiddos are good. Chloe is improving daily. I'm so happy. Her reading is coming along. She still has a long way to go. Her teacher is so patient and caring. I wish all teachers could be that way.
Nicolas lost his first tooth. He looks adorable :) I'd post a picture, but my camera broke :( I dropped this weekend. I'm so bummed.......
oh, it's only supposed to be in the upper 90's this week. I welcome the 90's.....
Hope all is well with everyone. My dad is healing. He's still in quite a bit of pain. The doctor said it's normal.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
You were in my thoughts today; glad everyone is doing well at your house. :)
thank you :) you've been in my thoughts too! hope all is well there. i know you've had a lot of weather there.......take care!
Post a Comment