Do you ever feel like all you do is give! What do you do when you give all you can and it's not enough? What do you do then? Feel resentment towards those you love, scream, run away? If anyone has figured this one out, please let me know.
How much are we required to give? Until we have nothing else? Or until all our resources have run dry. Is there a book that can answers these questions?
Why is it the ones we love the most take the most from us? Why can't it be a give and take......?
I know, there are no easy answers. Compared to most my life is a cake walk.....easy, blessed and wonderful. Yes, I agree, but at the moment I feel ........frustrated!
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
I'm not sure what's going on in your life right now, but I'm praying that you will have peace and wisdom regarding this situation.
((Hugs))
Sorry about your frustration Missy. Its SO human though :) Hope you are well.
Love,
Jodi
Post a Comment