Just a quick update. My dad is being released from the hospital today. He is ready to come home. My mom is a little nervous. He's on heavy pain medication and it makes him loopy. Thank you again for all the prayers.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
Tell your mom and dad I think about them and have been praying for them! I am glad he is coming home. He has been in my thoughts/prayers. I am so glad you do this blog. It keeps me updated on your life! We'll have to block out some time to talk sometime.
Kelly F.
yes! and come for a visit :) we'd have lots of fun.....
Post a Comment