Tuesday, August 5, 2008

prayers please!

Hi, I'm asking for prayer. My dad is having back surgery tomorrow! I would appreciate all prayers. I know my parents are uneasy at what's to come. My mom is on oxygen 24/7 and cannot drive. Not having my dad mobile i'm sure is uneasy for her. Plus, the fear of the unknown. My dad doesn't do well in hospitals. (who does) Praying for the surgeon to have steady hands and a clear mind. Praying the nurses will take wonderful care of my dad. Praying for peace for both my parents.

Blessings,
Missy

3 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

Praying for you and with you.

Lena

Paula said...

Praying for your dad and that you will have peace during this trying time.

Do you live close to your parents?

Missy said...

lena and mrs. c........

thank you for your prayers.

they live in the dallas area.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...