Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just opened my bible to this passage:

Psalm 18: 1-2

I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my stronghold.

I know a lot of people, some friends some family that are truly struggling right now. Either with health issues, finances or marital problems. It is a trying time for many. With the economy the way it is and all the other stresses life brings it's sometimes difficult to get through it all.

The verse above reminds me that with Christ we can get through it. He is our rock and stronghold. We just need to accept His help. Placing all things at His feet. I'll be praying for the ones who are struggling.

Blessings!

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...