Ok! First, my dad is doing a little better. He's still in a lot of pain. He has a doctor's appointment this week. I'm praying the doctor has good news. My mom is very tired. Praying she gets some rest.
The women's retreat was fantastic. I have a lot to share. I just need time to sit down and type it all out :) Soon!
This has been a big week. Lots of changes for my family. Mainly school starting and juggling new schedules.
I had a great day with my older girls today :)I'm still smiling at our fun day.
I met a new friend at the retreat. I'm so thankful for that.
Chris and I went to a meeting tonight regarding the youth and high school program. One word....amazing!
You can keep up with what they're doing at:
www.getoffyourbuttandgo.com
(the kids choose that name)
Just want to leave you with a verse.
"Therefore as we have the opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers"
Galatians 6:10
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
1 comment:
I will say a prayer for your dad and mom. I hope the doctor's appointment goes well.
~Kelli
Post a Comment