Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lucky # 13!






What do you get when you take 13 tweens/teens bowling?

Lots of fun :) My sweet daughter celebrated her 13th birthday yesterday.
What a day it was. She had a bowling/swimming/sleepover party.

Oh my goodness.......yes, there was drama, food fights and ghost stories.
Smores, chips and lots of soda......

I finally crashed at 2am, woke up at 5am to ck on them and not one of them had fallen asleep yet. Yikes!

I think this will be a birthday she won't soon forget.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

How fun! my oldest turns 13 this November. She has finally decided that she'd like to get her ears pierced.

She is amazing and yet not a bit "girlie". I'm okay with that. I'll let her take her time growing up. The thought of wearing anything other than a sports bra makes her roll her eyes and she is most comfy in "casual" yet somewhat trendy t-shirts and shorts or jeans.

I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for her.

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...