Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What a wonderful year!

I had such a wonderful holiday! I've been trying all evening to upload the pictures I took, but blogger isn't working, or my computer is failing me. I will upload more tomorrow. I have to share how much fun I had. First we spent two nights with my parents in Dallas. It's been almost 14 years since spending the holiday with them. It was great! Christmas morning the kids tore open their presents. My oldest daughter trying not to look too impressed :) Teenagers. We had breakfast and then off to see a movie. Alvin and the Chimpmunks. Adorable movie. We all loved it. If you have little ones I highly recommend the movie. After the movie we had Christmas dinner. Ham, mashed potatoes, rolls and cornbread casserole. Yummy! The next day we hung out and watched the kids play with their toys. I enjoyed the time with my parents. The time is so precious to me!
The next day we packed up and left for Galveston. Beach house here we come!

More later!

Blessings,
Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...