Wednesday, January 30, 2008

savings!

I'm so excited! I saved $99 at the grocery store last night! With incredible store savings and my coupons :) I felt great. My kids love all the new and exciting things I bought. I don't usually buy the fun stuff. They love the juice boxes and smoothies I bought. It took about 45 minutes longer than usual, but well worth the time.

Do you know what I've been doing with my time these past few days? (mainly late at night) I've been entering in over the 800 free giveaways that's going on right now! I'm so excited. I've entered in to win some great stuff. Check it out at.....
www.bloggygiveaways.com
You don't need a blog to enter, just an email address......hurry up some of the comments need to be posted by friday :)

If you feel led to pray. A 7 year old boy way hit today by a hit and run. He goes to my daughters school, and sadly I drove by right after the accident. It was very heart wrenching to see a child so helpless. He's in critical condition, but going to be alright.

Blessings,
Missy

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the great savings!!!!!! I took advantage of a great Pepsi deal and brought home cans of Pepsi...the 15 yr old thought he was in HEaven!!!!! I also read your post about the Beth Moore book. I love Beth Moore. I haven't read that book yet...want to and will soon. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

We don't have coupons in Australia so I'm not really sure how they work but it sounds like you got some great deals. Congratulations!

I was very sorry to hear about the little boy who got hit by the car. I'll pray for him.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Great job on clipping coupons Missy. Keep doing that, it just gets better. I have friends that rarely buy anything unless there is a coupon.
I am glad to hear the little boy is going to live. He is on the top of my prayer list. I do hope they find who ever hit him, than left the scene of the horrible accident. Thank God, he is going to live.

kari and kijsa said...

Glad to hear about your great savings!! thanks so much for entering our giveaway!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...