I have spent way too much time reading blogs, entering giveaways and more giveaways! Even my seven year old has taken an interest in the giveaways. She really wants to win a webkinz :) I do enjoy reading other blogs. I get great ideas, new recipes and daily encouragement. I appreciate all the time an effort that goes into a blog. I've enjoyed reading all the comments my blog friends leave. Makes me feel special :) Looking forward to reading many more blogs......and many more posts!
Update on the little boy. He is in a coma, but is still expected to alright. Continued prayers for him and his family.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
4 comments:
Missy,
I love the encouragement and inspiration that blogs bring. We have the opportunity to meet people that we may never have, if not for blogs. I am glad the little boy is going to be OK. Have a blessed Friday. Love, Tami
Missy,
Isn't the blogworld wonderful? It is so great that we are able to connect and share our thoughts via the web. I appreciate your visiting my blog, too.
Hi Missy! Thanks for visiting me! :-) I too have been spending WAAAAY too much time on the contests.. lol! But I jumped up and down last night when I got an e-mail that I had won something :-)
However you found me, I'm so glad that you did! I hope you did get a chance to go to Owlhaven's blog to donate. I really want to make more friends who have adopted children to learn more about the process and how adoption went for them.
Have a blessed day!!
Missy,
hope you are feeling better. a little bird told me you were sick. I miss your blogging, please get well soon.....
The little bird was your wonderful husband when I called, after I missed your call.
Hugs, Love & Prayers
mom
Post a Comment