Saturday, January 26, 2008

A simple bathroom makeover :)





Here's some before and after pictures of our powder room.


ps, i love garage sales!


Missy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks so nice! I love the way you decorate. Most of all wasn't that fun to do? And just think of the savings.

Good job, wish we could do that togehter.
mom.
From Suzies-garden

Missy said...

hi mom, thank u! the bathroom does need some color on the walls. i have tan left over, but it's so boring.

i thought you'd love the bird pictures. so cute :)

I wish we could decorate together too :(

love,
me

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

How pretty! I love the wall sconces!
Kelli
P.s. I love yardsales too. :0)

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty. You did a great job.

Kate

Kirstin said...

Very cool looking!

Missy said...

thank you for all your sweet comments! you make my day!

blessings,
missy

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...