Friday, January 11, 2008

Beautiful Day!

What a beauty it was today! Sunshine and warm air. Don't be jealous if you live in a cold climate!
During the summer here we roast. It's the most intense heat I've ever experienced. Sometimes it
feels like an oven. You burn your hands if your not careful! What makes it all worth it, is the mild
warm winters. My goal is to enjoy each day that isn't in the 100's. Easier said than done. I get
wrapped up in schooling, cleaning and cooking that I forget to enjoy the weather. So, today I
walked to the store and bought a non-fat pumpkin spice latte and read my magazine outside
basking in the sunlight!

Wishing you a very blessed weekend!

Missy

No comments:

My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...