I have three daughters, so after reading this article this morning I was pretty disturbed. One of my girls favorite shows is "Zoey 101"
It's cute and I actually approve of this one :) Well, Jamie Lynn Spears is the main actress. She's cute and funny on the show. Oh, I forgot to mention she's Britney Spears younger sister. Ok, here's what I'm getting at.
She's pregnant! She's also only 16 years old. How to I tell my girls when they find out? I know they will be crushed. I know our children shouldn't look up to actors and actresses but they do. My Kendall wants to be an actress. She could be too, she's cute, funny and very talented, but what kind of life is it? I look at Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.........ok, enough on that topic :)
Here's another one for you........my son Nic came into my bed this morning. He was in tears and very upset. He said he had a bad dream. (very common for him) Well, he went on to tell me that i was in his dream and won all the games and that I was flying around in his dream. I told him it was just a dream........he said "no, you came in my dream and won all the games" He was actually mad at me. Ok, he's still convinced I can enter his dreams. This one stumps me!
I should end on a happy note........It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining. It's not too cold and I'm going to enjoy each moment of it.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment