I sang the Rain song to my son today :) Rain, Rain go away, come again another day! He loved it. He's such a smart little guy. I finished my Christmas cards today! I just have to put a stamp on each of them and drop them in the mail box. First, I need to take a picture to share with you. They turned out adorable. I'm thankful it's the weekend. I can sleep in tomorrow. My husband is so good at letting me sleep in on the weekends.
My friend had her baby this morning. So cute! Her name is Anna Elizabeth. I can't wait to hold her. I'll try and post a picture of her.
Love,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
I'd love to see a picture of your Christmas cards!
~ Jodi
It sounds like you've been busy and getting lots done. I'm behind on my Christmas card but hope to finish them up this week!
Kelli
hi girls :) thank you for your comments. i enjoy your blogs so much!
missy
Post a Comment