I'm so excited. I entered a contest at Riverbend Ramblings, and I won :) I know everyone says this, but it's true. I never win anything. Thank you so much Mrs. C for giving away such a wonderful DVD. I have to say, I truly enjoy Mrs. C's blog. She recently adopted a new puppy. He's very handsome. If you'd like to check out her blog, go to:
riverbend-ramblings.blogspot.com
Just had to share how excited I am :)
Blessings,
Missy
Also, want to share with you my favorite verse.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
2 comments:
Congratulations on winning the contest. I am really happy for you, (and I love your blog).
That is a beautiful bible verse. Thank you for sharing.
Kate xxx
That was a lovely verse and Congratulations on winning! Enjoy your dvd. Blessings, Rose
Post a Comment