I've been watching Lifetime movies every night :) I think they show a new Christmas movie ( love story type) from10pm-12am....
Most of the shows I love are re-runs. So, the other night. I was talking to my husband about if he believed in soul mates. I asked if he thought there was one person for each person? If maybe he's " one " is still out there???? He didn't have a lot to say about the whole thing..... He's a great man, and loves me for who I am. ( he's crazy) Just kidding. After I unloaded all my thoughts on, what if there was someone out there that was a perfect fit for him. He went on to bed. He gets up so early for work. I stayed up and watched a lifetime movie...i'm not sure of the name?
It was about a girl that married her high school sweetheart. They had two daughters. They we're down on their luck. No money for Christmas. She blamed her husband. He was sweet and told her all would be ok. She ran into a man she used to date. He had lots of money and was very successful. She ended up crawling into her dryer and into the a new life. She was married to the rich guy. Had it all......Lots of money and clothes. She realized through it all that she wanted her old life back. Her husband, her kids, and all her problems (no money) She had happiness and didn't even realize it.
I sat there and had tears in my eyes! I feel God spoke through that silly Lifetime movie. I realized I have it all right in front of me. Chris and I are soulmates. I need to cherish each moment :)
Blessings,
Miss
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
No comments:
Post a Comment