On Tuesday night we hosted our small group Christmas party. My friend brought a very fun game. You take a matchbox and put as many tiny items you can fit. You wrap the the matchbox in Christmas paper and add a bow.
Have your guests guess what's in the box.
Whoever guesses the most wins!
Here's an example of items you can put in the box:
button
string
pin
toothpick
safety pin
dental floss
thumbtack
anything tiny :)
Another game I we played (just the girls )
You wrap a gift in wrapping paper, I rotated three different kinds.
Wrap the gift with at least 9 layers of paper.
Play Christmas music and have the girls pass the wrapped gift around in a circle.
Stop the music and whoever is holding the gift gets to upwrap on layer of tissue.
Whoever unwraps the last layer wins.
Very fun!
Enjoy your Christmas time.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
We call the second game "pass the parcel" and it's very popular at children's parties. I like your Christmas version.
Kate
Those sound like fun games, especially the matchbox one!
Kelli
Missy,
Go take a peek at my blog! :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C
Post a Comment