My youngest daughter Chloe is one of the reason's I started this blog. I wanted to document my homeschooling journey. I'm not sure how I got so off task? Blogging has been a lot of fun. Mainly, I love reading blogs. They inspire me. I have a dozen blogs in bookmarked in my computer. Each of these bloggers have something special to share. My most favorite blog was " Eyes of Wonder" I really miss it and hope one day Jewels will begin to blog again.
Blessings,
Missy
Living in the moment....... Laughing at the silly stuff.......... Loving my family............
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
My last post was less than a month ago and SO much has changed. Not so much with me personally-but the state of our world is terrifying. I n...
-
I've found few things I'm enjoying :) I think I'd like to share some of those little things with you! I'm not sure how many ...
-
My mom always had a saying. She'd say, "when someone dies a baby is born." She told me that when I was little and it has stuck...
3 comments:
Missy,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. It sounds like you and I have a few things in common. I'll be back again to visit. :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C
enjoyed checking out your blog. We homeschooled for 17 years, our childrens first day of "school" was college !
I miss 'Eyes of Wonder' too. Jewels was an amazing and unique blogger, so different from everyone else, and that made her truly special.
I am enjoying reading your blog very much.
Happy new home anniversary!
Kate
Post a Comment